2021.09.20 01:44 ZoobBot 173973
2021.09.20 01:44 MoValleySaddley New belt in the works
2021.09.20 01:44 Dr_King_Schultz Meatloaf once said “I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that”. What is your version of “that”?
2021.09.20 01:44 EpicOcelotMan Possible to Find Aztecas Vehicles in Single-Player Freeroam?
Basically what the title says. I’m trying to collect gang vehicles, and I want to know if you can find Aztecas vehicles in the single-player freeroam. I know it was possible to get one during the Trevor missions involving the Aztecas, but that is out of the question, as I have completed the story, and have a 91% completion rate, so I don’t want to restart the whole story just to get an Aztecas vehicle
submitted by EpicOcelotMan to GTAV [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 debdebbobeb Dragon fruit flower blooms for one night before fruiting.
|submitted by debdebbobeb to interestingasfuck [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 Gamer_Jack_Gameson Hi! My name is-- What? My name is-- Who? My name is-- *chica chica* __________
2021.09.20 01:44 DawsonKeyes discord_irl
|submitted by DawsonKeyes to discord_irl [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 NashGamer2000 j=Just finished my plague doctor avatar for Halloween. What animation?
|submitted by NashGamer2000 to funkyfridayroblox [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 ARTCRAFTFUN Have a good time 😌
|submitted by ARTCRAFTFUN to artistspeakeasy [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 Unable_Excuse_5317 Do you guys think that this laptop is good for drawing , light photo / video editing and some light gaming ( genshin impact , stardew Valley and minecraft )
|submitted by Unable_Excuse_5317 to laptops [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 benismyname0917 Dan Quinn
Can we talk about how this guy has turned this defense around? Missing BOTH our starting DEs and our starting safety and he holds one of the leagues best offenses to 17 points.
submitted by benismyname0917 to cowboys [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 deedoodlez Anyone already read this book? I am just starting. If you did, Let me know what you think woth no spoilers please 🙏 🖤
2021.09.20 01:44 VirtualDogWalker What’s this plant?
|submitted by VirtualDogWalker to whatsthisplant [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 assi33 hello 👋🫂 everyone please 🥺 help me to install a good rom for me device ... in fact I'm not good in that try to help me 😊😊
2021.09.20 01:44 ConnectWrongdoer18 (Lore) according to Fortnite China, this is what Happened to Maven after you and Slone find out she’s the mole… pretty dark and evil for fortnite… Credit to GMatrixGames on Twitter!
|submitted by ConnectWrongdoer18 to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 ivanbayoukhi WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER BELIEVE !!! 🚀 🚀 🚀
2021.09.20 01:44 jdreviews 4.4x
|submitted by jdreviews to SonyXperia [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 Wishlist2222 Anyone know what time the music ends at Ohana?
Seeing Ed goes on at 8:50 Sat and PJ 8:20 Sun. Planning travel time back to LA on Sunday and wondering. Assuming 11pm Sat and maybe 10pm Sun? Thank you!
submitted by Wishlist2222 to pearljam [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 Original_Ad7702 Pump out articles like a whore
I am gonna start pumping out articles like a whore. I'm gonna first set up my website maybe or I will do this first and then put it on my website later if I'm lazy, prolly what I'm gonna do.
Stonks to talk about: These are TSX and TSXV and CNSX no 'muricans, but 'muricans are welcome. It's just that I read sedar filings everyday and it's too much for me to do OTC.
1) Nova leap health corp- growth
2) Route 1 inc- growth with value
3) Maple peak investments- closed end equity fund with investments in Chyna trading at 50% book meaning public stocks
4) Namesilo technologies- just reached profitability look at it closer
4) Premier health of america- growth
5) Covalon technologies ltd- im gonna like this one, just gotta get at the right price, lots of cash, and profitable operations, insider buying
6) Avante logixx- just reached profitability maybe a little too expensive, horrible margins
7) Bewhere holdings- just reached profitability see if ecnomies of scale works
8) Zimtu capital corp- closed end equity fund investing in public stocks in canada trading at >50% discount to book. people are bidding it up.
9) destiny media tech- look closer
10) biosyent inc- fair value p/e = 10
11) magnet forensics- hype is propelling this stock, otherwise good stock, way toooo expensive
12) Westshore terminals investment corp-- don't you want to own a port so you can be a monopoly?
13) Vigil health solutions inc-- crazy cheap amazing stock with low float. "tech"
14) noble iron inc- got it from investorfile.com
15) goldspot discoveries corp-- meh, look closer
16) Novra technologies- turnaround? risky.
17) big digital asset-- owned it for a while, they own netcoins
18) Regent pacific properties- my favorite, please no one else put a bid. extremely illiquid, most of you will be scared and won't even put a bid.
19) spectra products inc- meh, i need it cheaper
20) blumetric environmental inc-- pumped up because of covid cleaning- watch out
21) inventronics limited- new pump new money, is it stable? then it's very good.
22) vitreous glass- stable glass reuser in airdrie Alberta right beside Calgary (where I live). p/e = 10. very steady growth.
23) Optex systems holdings inc- otc
24) calibre mining corp- profitable mining company
25) Appulse corp- extremely small Calgary concrete company
26) jemtec inc- provides jail software in canada
27) caldwell partners international inc- provides headhunting services, profitable, accretive acquisition "synergy"
28) ceapro inc- is it pump again?
29) lotus ventures- looks bad
30) squid technologies- SCAMMM. let's see if they get bette payment processor.
31) cipher pharmaceuticals- got out with 66% gainz, see my other post
32) Firan technology group- sold too early like a cuck, heavy insider buying at the time
33) minco capital- first microcap i bought, illiquid as fuck, not much gainz. closed end equity fund, don't recommend.
34) Currency exchange international- meh, money losing company.
35) corby spirit and wine- cheap winery producer p/e = 10
36) gatekeeper systems
37) BBTV- heavy insider buying
38) MNOW- own $50000 of stock
39) riwi corp- maybe good? but heavy insider selling
40) hammond power solutions
41) hammon manufactuering
42) circa enterprises
43) Air IQ- potentially good, cheap, p/e = 5, growing. proper cash, low debt, lots of cash net cash i think
44) international parkside products inc
45) evergreen gaming corp
46) hollister biosciences- Marijuana company heavy dilution, trading p/e = 6 and growing, proper cash flow, proper balance sheet, that's why worth a look.
47) Vext science- potential good, good valuation, growing, cannabis, but heavy dilution, heavy as fuck dilution
48) next green wave holdings- worth a look of insiders buy, forward p/e low
49) starcore international mines ltd- proftiable mining and processing company, good balance sheet.
many more but havent noted. i have a large list.
That's right I gotta create an entire website for this so I can compile my list and my website will be a library of all the GOOD STONKs in the canadian market and i will capture every single one since i read sedar filings earnings reports every day.
I got all this from reading sedar everyday bro.
disclosure: I hold MNOW. Yes that's right this is the only stock I hold in my portfolio and it's 50% of my portfolio, literally. AVG cost basis $1.27, for 39,000 shares. It's tight float and heavily volatile. I will think of selling in the $2.70 range, or let it run until $6. depending on growth. I will write about it. Reason I put $49,500 CAD at the time when I did is because it was trading at less than net cash. yes you read that right, so literally no risk, and insiders are buying and doing sharebuyback so fly off baby.
oh yeah i own a little bit of vigil health solutions too
BTW I use national bank (i live in Canada) (no fees). I am moving all my shit outta Questrade.
submitted by Original_Ad7702 to MicrocapVillage [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 tek_aevl Best Advice Ever
2021.09.20 01:44 mfields05 My thoughts after game 2
Got damn we have some weapons on offense The middle of our dline is going to be a problem after Mccoy went down. I need someone to step up against the run Moehrig was our best draft in a while, as he allows Abram to be the rover that he is, without having to be worried about being the last line of defense Ruggs definitely listens to the chatter Leatherwood needs to sit for a week or two until he can focus I no longer have concerns about us blowing up our oline That stiff arm from Harris was nasty Chucky at times calls plays not to lose instead of to win Jacobs should sit until he is 100% If we get a run game, we would be a serious problem Tomlin needs to explain the decision on 4th and 1 with 6 and some change left to go
submitted by mfields05 to raiders [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 kaitlinjoelle WCIB these cute decorative pumpkin pillows?
|submitted by kaitlinjoelle to wherecanibuythis [link] [comments]|
2021.09.20 01:44 kirafome Is it narcissistic to think some people dislike you?
I’ve been have moments where after I hang out with friends, I reflect and think, “what if I did THAT today and they now dislike me more because of it”? Then I started thinking, “is that stuck-up to think that my friends are thinking of me like that”?
submitted by kirafome to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 fhorde Ampyra anyone?
Does anyone take Ampyra to help with walking? If so, does it help? I just started taking it Friday, along with my Mavenclad (first time for both). Not sure how long will it take effect, if at all.
submitted by fhorde to MultipleSclerosis [link] [comments]
2021.09.20 01:44 Tygerob In the ER with my dad right now with confirmed gallbladder issues
Hi everyone, I'm sitting across my dad right now. He's a 65 year old man diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in October of last year. He's fought hard and the tumor has actually decreaed in size, thank God.
Unfortunately, after a hectic series of events starting with lots of gas, a sudden fever spike, and chills, we went to the ER on Friday, which was not much help. We figured it was an infection as my dad's oncologist thought it was that, and we decided to go home after my dad had abyssmal care at the ER and his fever reduced.
Saturday, he was still feverish and taking amoxcilillan, but his stomach distended and that's when we realized it was likely his gallbladder given the distended stomach, bottom right abdomi al pain up to the chest area, chills, nausea, pain after eating, and backpain. However, today he woke up in massive pain and asked me to take him to the hospital.
The gallbladder issues are confirmed now via scans. Because of my dad's cance chemo and immunocompromised nature with it, and my dad's bloodwork numbers being off (low sodium, high white blood cell counts), the surgeon didn't want to do the removal of the gallbladder. They've put in a cholecystectomy tube in to clear some of the issue out from my dad's abdomen.
There's also an infection present, based on the numbers, on top of a thick wall lining on the gallbladder and a stone in the neck of the gallbladder. I don't know if it's related, but my dad also seems to have a UTI (because of blood and yeast in his urine) and a bowel obstruction.
Any idea of what to expect? It seems like the goal right now is to get rid of what's causing the distension/pain while keeing my dad on antibodies. And then down the line go for the removal when my dad is stronger. Does this seem in line with people's experiences?
Any idea at the level of danger my dad is in? In other words, now that he's in doctors' hands, is what follows "typically" routine? Obviously, I'm worried for my dad even if a lot seems routine. Plus, addng the chemo and the location of the tumor by the gallbladder makes me wary.
And help is greatly appreciated, thank you ahead of time!
submitted by Tygerob to gallbladders [link] [comments]